• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Qualities of a COOL poster

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
...but some of really DO need to get a job

whatunemploymentlookslike.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

They Define Their Own Energy​

When you shitpost on a crowded board, what do you do?

You might try to feel the room out first before engaging or interacting with anyone, hoping that you don’t get noticed before you understand the vibe of the crowd.

A cool poster doesn’t care about that at all.

They’re not worried about what other shitposters think or what other people are doing; they live by their own rules at all times.

They define their own energy, and it doesn’t depend on where they are or whom they’re with; their energy is their energy, and they carry it confidently into every situation.

They Don’t Need a Posse​

Pests are naturally tribal; we like staying in groups, because they give us security and stability, and they help us feel more comfortable with our lives.

We learn how to depend on those close to us, on our group or “posse” or "Alliance", because that’s where we feel at home.

But a cool poster doesn’t necessarily need others to feel complete.

While this doesn’t mean that they’ll reject having a social circle, it still means that a cool poster is perfectly capable of being who they are even when they’re on their own.

They’re Open to New Shitposts​

Cool posters know how important it is to just say yes.

Life has endless shitposts to offer, but you can only shitpost them if you actually let yourself shitpost them.

A cool poster doesn’t pass up on the opportunity to try out something new every chance they get, and this gives them a rich and fulfilling life with tons of shitposts.

Tweets to see, things to do, people to bully – cool posters learn more and shitpost more simply because they put themselves out there more than everyone else.

And this makes life more rewarding, more fulfilling, which in turn adds to their natural, inherent contentment towards life.

They know that life is all about shitposts; without shitposts, how else would they be so cool?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
"I could definitely beat Pat in a fight. I just can't be bothered to drive over there. But if I did, I would beat him easily"
This is the biggest cope/delusion of all. Patrick dominated 5 police officers at the same time and sent them back to the station and is 360lbs. Everyday he prepares for war against the pathetic losers here, chiselling that mountain of a body with beer and meatloaf. He could probably rip the arms off of @Snake , @Patreeky etc...

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout

They Define Their Own Energy​

When you shitpost on a crowded board, what do you do?

You might try to feel the room out first before engaging or interacting with anyone, hoping that you don’t get noticed before you understand the vibe of the crowd.

A cool poster doesn’t care about that at all.

They’re not worried about what other shitposters think or what other people are doing; they live by their own rules at all times.

They define their own energy, and it doesn’t depend on where they are or whom they’re with; their energy is their energy, and they carry it confidently into every situation.

They Don’t Need a Posse​

Pests are naturally tribal; we like staying in groups, because they give us security and stability, and they help us feel more comfortable with our lives.

We learn how to depend on those close to us, on our group or “posse” or "Alliance", because that’s where we feel at home.

But a cool poster doesn’t necessarily need others to feel complete.

While this doesn’t mean that they’ll reject having a social circle, it still means that a cool poster is perfectly capable of being who they are even when they’re on their own.

They’re Open to New Shitposts​

Cool posters know how important it is to just say yes.

Life has endless shitposts to offer, but you can only shitpost them if you actually let yourself shitpost them.

A cool poster doesn’t pass up on the opportunity to try out something new every chance they get, and this gives them a rich and fulfilling life with tons of shitposts.

Tweets to see, things to do, people to bully – cool posters learn more and shitpost more simply because they put themselves out there more than everyone else.

And this makes life more rewarding, more fulfilling, which in turn adds to their natural, inherent contentment towards life.

They know that life is all about shitposts; without shitposts, how else would they be so cool?
"He upset my feelings, better call him a troll or a shitposter... this reddit copy & paste will show him..."

Such a sad tale...

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
We all know that people claiming the following online are cool people:

"I say nigger in real life"
"Girls like me"
"(Sopranos reference)"
"Look at these boobies (I'm a heterosexual man)"
"I make money/I have a house"
The wife and I are still paying on our house. That's about the only one that really applies to me.

Guess I'm not much of a cool poster, but I all ready suspected as much lol.

The existence of a cool poster implies the existence of a room temperature poster.