• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussy or Liar

Fatrick either cop called like a bitch or he made the story up. Is he:

• Total voters
G

I mean it can't cut both ways. He has locked himself into one of two options. Is he a faggot cop caller coward or a fat narcissistic liar?

Either way gentlemen I think we ought to be fearful of the Detroit salutations that are coming our way.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's bullshit.

One thing I noticed is that on Twitter a few days ago he was arguing with several people about how they aren't allowed to show up at a bar or they would be arrested. I think he made up the story because he can be like "look they are actually stalking me in person!" to gain more sympathy". It's why he just retweeted the story a second time because he wants more sympathy.

Also has other had mentioned, but as someone who has worked in several bars over the course of the year it wouldn't have gone down like this. If someone did show up and did this, the bouncer/security would've dragged him out and that would've been the end of it. Bars don't even call the cops when fights happen unless it's something like a huge brawl or someone gets severely injured and needs medical attention.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I had a ex that could spin a bullshit yarn just as exaggerated as fatso that people would half believe, what i think most likely happened is somebody showed up, ordered drinks started talking to the rest of the drunks, asking about Pat and is he this tough guy, does he get into bar fights as he claims etc.. then left, etc. . Rick turns into something completely different, he is so desperate after losing 130k

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
IF there is any truth to this, it's probably just some guy, not one of us, who got into Patposting later in the game and decided to pay Hooligans a visit. He had a casual conversation with the bartender, telling him that he's from two states away and inquires into Pat's antics, without making any threats. Hooligans is well aware of the atalkers and Pat probably constabtly bombards them with requests to share any info about possible rascals.

So the barkeep relays the chance meeting with Rick, who goes ballistic and calls the police with an inflated story about how there's someone on the loose who wants to kill him. The cops dutifully arrive and take notes, but won't pursue because there's nothing there and they're probably aware of Rick's nonsense as well.

Either frustrated by the lack of action, or bouyed by a delusion that the final punch is finally coming, Fatrick takes to Twitter to squeal for sympy.

G

[SIZE=26px]IF [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]there is any truth to this, it's probably just some guy, not one of us, who got into Patposting later in the game and decided to pay Hooligans a visit. He had a casual conversation with the bartender, telling him that he's from two states away and inquires into Pat's antics, without making any threats. Hooligans is well aware of the atalkers and Pat probably constabtly bombards them with requests to share any info about possible rascals.

So the barkeep relays the chance meeting with Rick, who goes ballistic and calls the police with an inflated story about how there's someone on the loose who wants to kill him. The cops dutifully arrive and take notes, but won't pursue because there's nothing there and they're probably aware of Rick's nonsense as well.

Either frustrated by the lack of action, or bouyed by a delusion that the final punch is finally coming, Fatrick takes to Twitter to squeal for sympy. [/SIZE]
How much do you think the cops in his neighborhood hate him?

"We've got another complaint call from the 'author', Mike."

Then they laugh