• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Purriod

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230405_145236_Chrome.jpg

G

I never understood why so many Americans think Donald Trump is some kind of champion of the common man...he's mega rich. He doesn't want to hang out with the poor white trash that adore him
It’s fucking bizarre. And it’s not like some really devious trickery either, he just started saying it and a bunch of people believed it for no reason at all and with years of very public evidence to the contrary.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
It’s fucking bizarre. And it’s not like some really devious trickery either, he just started saying it and a bunch of people believed it for no reason at all and with years of very public evidence to the contrary.
I don't think his base found him relatable, they just found his agenda appealing. He tried bringing manufacturing back to the rust belt, slammed the news for their extreme bias, stayed out of foreign wars. He also never really backed down from fights, no matter how petty they were. Contrast that with George W Bush and how he'd just take constant beatings and never say shit to defend himself. Personally I'd rather have Trump president than Mitt Romney or John McCain