• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pundit Pat on the Ukraine

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
3C2273CA-D042-4733-B847-8A0FEF4F2650.jpeg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I say start the fawking war. We have tens of thousands of niggers here to use as meat-shields and the russians will ultimately get BTFO by Germany & France as they always did. Sadly USrael will definitely bring the kabosh on it and nuke the fuck out of us before rewriting history again.

IDK, I'm bored, so bring it Putin you faggot.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
"Russia's government's empire"? what a pro.

The issue Russia is having right now is the push for Ukrainian NATO membership not that I'd expect a fat faggot with bitch-tits to comprehend this. Nobody wants the fuckin Ukraine except for the parts that Russia grabbed when this shit all started. We were the same way when Russia was fucking around in Cuba.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I say start the fawking war. We have tens of thousands of niggers here to use as meat-shields and the russians will ultimately get BTFO by Germany & France as they always did. Sadly USrael will definitely bring the kabosh on it and nuke the fuck out of us before rewriting history again.

IDK, I'm bored, so bring it Putin you faggot.
Germany and France will drown them in faggots