• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pumpkin Spice Latte

bombvest

Forum Clout
6oyj78r47yzz.gif

Forum Clout
No matter how big patposting gets this along with the Nana " ain't it fun" video, the Bro Joe mission control video and the dancing black guys carrying the coffin are the Mt. Rushmore of the sub/site.

Edit: I have to remove the 4 black guys and replace it with the little Qadan chilling in heaven drawing. Something about seeing him with angel wings and the Vizio soundbar gets me every time

Forum Clout
Opester really thought he had something here
To be hawnest witcha Brothaman was always totally convinced he was just on the cusp of some great mainstream virality and just "couldn't be bothered" to get around doing it for 15 years. I know we all josh the fella for being a bit slow witted, but I'm shocked at what a witless motherfucker he was the entire "prime" of the show. 45 year old Surfer Brah retard really thought he was just gonna shit out viral videos on a whim and was confused that it didn't work.