• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pugsly the Pig never learns.

G

Despite the judge telling him that his response to "let's have a beer" being a threat to neutralize Andrew being seen by the court as the initiator of violent threats, he does it again, telling me he will immobilize me for my kid saying "child" to him. I will be arrested as well, for being assaulted by this large, muscular, tough, trained fighter. His posturing is so pointless yet he keeps it up.
Screenshot_20220407-204140_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220407-204144_2ndLine.jpg

Forum Clout
See, I understand why he pretends to be tough on Twitter where all the rubes can see, but why does he say clearly fake tough guy shit just for us knowing we know he can't back it up?
I've always understood his tough guy act for twitter and his denial of owing Quasi money. He's playing to a crowd that wants to believe in his bullshit. But people here know his life better than he does at this point and he comes off as a genuine retard or insane person when he continues to deny and try to tough guy CC, Space, Lizard King etc.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He will incapacitate you and you will be uncerTain as to how you got there, child.
Fatrick is very well experienced in blackouts.
Yes officer! This is the man calling me fat online! I’ve assaulted his children and him, please come and take them away
'' no child. The child called me fat, child. So I hit the child, child. And no child, the court is wrong child. I am not guilty of child abuse child. The child lied like you lie child.i am not fat child''