• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Psoriasis tips

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
buy one of those giant half-a-tanning beds that shoot out UVB light. Worked wonders. Only like 3-4 grand

now you go

Monk

Forum Clout
Roll around in some broken glass then go take a nice long soak in the grease dumpster behind your local McDonalds. The infections will be so bad that you'll forget about the psoriasis in a matter of hours.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
buy one of those giant half-a-tanning beds that shoot out UVB light. Worked wonders. Only like 3-4 grand

now you go
Nah, I read years ago about a junky who sneaked into a hospital to steal shit. Saw the UV treatment booth and thought it was a normal sunbed and went in for eight minutes. Maximum time is supposed to be two minutes.

now you go
Years ago a junky dickhead in Glasgow sneaked out of his bed to steal drugs. Sees the UV booth and thinks he’ll get a tan too so he goes in for eight minutes. Apparently he looked like a dyke who’d just ramraided a house with a mini

G

Haven’t you heard about SKYRIZZI? It’s only on TV commercials 8 billion times a day. I’d love to know how they come up with the names for this shit. This one sounds like it should be in the Wu-Tang Clan.

Forum Clout
I'm in the middle of some crazy allergic skin reaction right now, and out of desperation I put some topical CBD cream on it. Stops the itching for a couple of hours. I take CBD regularly but I thought the topical treatment was snake oil till now.