• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA for Big Dick Andrew

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I know It’s fun to laugh at Pat and his stupidity, but reality is that he’s in deep financial trouble and he’s becoming more unhinged. It’s probably even worse than he realizes and it hasn’t even truly started yet.

The fact of the matter is that he’s mentally ill and completely out of his mind. He not only doxxed you, he showed up to a court of law with falsified text messages in hopes of buttfucking you legally. I’m not a lawyer but I’m pretty sure that’s a fucking felony and it was the second time he pulled that shit.

I know he’s a lifelong coward but he could very well snap and you’re the only one he knows. You may want to get a RO in place just to formalize that his fatness should never be near you.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I say you should have some reddit guy text you (under a spoofed number!) admitting that they are Patrick S. Tomlinson and they are going to kill you.
This has worked well for Patrick in the past and will legally stand as a death threat made by Patrick.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I would not hesitate to exercise my right to self defense if I were to formulate within my mind the belief that doing so was necessary to prevent my imminent death or great bodily harm at the hands of Patrick S. Tomlinson.

I pray that he comes to his senses before he hurts anybody. He feels the walls are closing in with the whole judgement debt thing and he's acting more and more erratic.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
The thought has crossed my mind. I might feel like a bit of a silly goose if he kills my family.

plus it’d be a good bit to have him arrested at gencon or whatever it is he’s going to in indy this year.
If nothing else the phrase "I might feel like a bit of a silly goose if he kills my family." proves to a definitive end that you can, indeed, hang