• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Provenance, intuit, and other words pretentious fags use

G

55:36:

[MEDIA=youtube]bR6JHIZKJdI:3324[/MEDIA]

Fuck I hate Tim Ferris.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I was negotiating with a dude about buying a bass guitar. I loved the color and the bass itself, but it was owned by the bassist from Rise Against and the dude kept saying it had "provenance" and I'm like I don't give a shit, that guy isn't famous - it's only worth what it's worth. Had to walk away from it

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
"We have the commonality of language!"

I wanted cave Jim Norton's face in every time he said that.

CvpfCOzXEAA_YzD.jpg

Nice NPR glasses, stupid.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
People started asking about something's "genesis" rather than beginning or origin etc. Don't care for it.

Never noticed the "and-t" thing but I'm sure I'll pick up on it everywhere now. Fuck.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I've read this forum
I have a pretty good idea of the kind of old, bitter, white, semi-middledaged guy who posts here

With that preface anyone who uses the word "The" and know how to use an, "oxford comma" would be considered a huge fag by the people who post here yo

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I like to throw out a couple 5 dollar words here and there to make the bitches wet