• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Profoundly retarded? Or retarded, profoundly?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
F10FA86C-B077-4639-9429-08200E4F36FC.jpeg

G

What boomer is this wordy on social media? I swear I don't believe any of their childhood stories...The Cumias were always actors IMO. Probably adopted from some Lebanese civil war and placed in Roe's care by a some nuns or whatever. They really give me 'family dance troupe vaudeville acts' from the 19th-20th century type vibes.

No military vet writes or operates this way, sorry...not even a potato peeler.

Forum Clout
Obese waddling retard. Joe is a developmentally stunted post-adolescent faggot who still sits around all day playing the gay songs of his gay youth while mooching off his brother and collecting government benefits. He not only contributes nothing to society, he's a drain upon it.

Forum Clout
Remember that this complete fucking dolt had never voted in his life up until the 2016 election. Trump is basically a surrogate daddy to him to make up for his cock-sucking father abandoning him as a child.
Joe is everything he claims to despise. While he's at home blubbering about the vice-president, whose existence and/or actions don't affect his life in any discernible way, most men his age are either out making a living (and paying into the system) or they're retired on the fruits of their past endeavors (and taking advantage of the system they paid into for decades on end). Joe, meanwhile, lives the life of a high school dropout. Fucking around online, fooling around with retarded guitars, looking for places to jam, driving around aimlessly...Joe is a man-child, a whiny faggot who even at his age hasn't earned the right to bitch about anything, much less national politics.