• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Probably the funniest original pig content: First 10 seconds of the space musings on the beach video

Raymond

You will never see my penis
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

1636410435594.png

I keep coming back to it today and laugh out loud, sometimes tears, at the first ten seconds of this. The first frame is already hilarious.

Are those ten seconds the funniest content pig ever put out? Discuss!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Profound Pat is infuriating. You're not Carl Sagan, cocksucker. You're a fat, unemployed, alcoholic daughter abandoner who writes shitty books and spends his life trying to win arguments on Twitter. Nice use of your time on this earth, fat pig.

PeteRose

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
G

I dunno, I keep going back to his youtube viral videos that his followers demanded.
He had a lot more confidence here, i wonder wha happennd

[MEDIA=youtube]s0dWCYO2ods[/MEDIA]

View attachment 12192
"Amazing, huh?" Haha, faggot.

You're right though, I can't imagine him talking with that much enthusiasm today.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT that was only in 2018! I thought that was from when he was like 30 in 2011 or some shit. How the fuck did he devolve that fast?