• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Probably didn’t deserve the diploma anyway.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
That is excessive, BUT graduation isn't also all about you. It's a tough one, genuinely.
If graduation isn't about the students, who is it about? I say put fireworks at the side of the stage and let them pick an entrance theme. Nobody thinks this is an ancient and important rite of passage. You watched the clock long enough to be qualified to work on the assembly line at a shirt-cardboard factory. Fuck this joyless no clapping or cheering shit.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If graduation isn't about the students, who is it about? I say put fireworks at the side of the stage and let them pick an entrance theme. Nobody thinks this is an ancient and important rite of passage. You watched the clock long enough to be qualified to work on the assembly line at a shirt-cardboard factory. Fuck this joyless no clapping or cheering shit.
It's absolutely about the students. But it's not about one person trying to get the spotlight. What happens if everyone decides that they want to do a spontaneous dance now? I think that you are exaggerating my point a bit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Principal is a powertripping cunt. Enjoy social media calling you a racist Karen, bitch.
Everyone during my high school graduation did something like yell or dance or walk backwards or whatever. College was different. No one cared during our high school graduation though. We had kids throwing beach balls around the auditorium and blowing whistles the entire time. And my principal was a hardcore Vietnam veteran and he even he didn't care.

This principal is the maniac that hunts people down like war criminals during 'senior skip day' or whatever. And forces people into detention for skipping pep rallies.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Everyone during my high school graduation did something like yell or dance or walk backwards or whatever. College was different. No one cared during our high school graduation though. We had kids throwing beach balls around the auditorium and blowing whistles the entire time. And my principal was a hardcore Vietnam veteran and he even he didn't care.

This principal is the maniac that hunts people down like war criminals during 'senior skip day' or whatever. And forces people into detention for skipping pep rallies.
That sounds awful! It sounds like these people in your auditorium were behaving like a bunch of teenagers at some kind of special event.

G

She's got a point.

Screenshot_20230616_212441_Chrome.jpg

Principal's a cunt. Not surprised the school district already apologized. It's a fucking high school graduation, you're a whiney faggot if you think there's supposed to be some kind of decorum.

Principal is a powertripping cunt. Enjoy social media calling you a racist Karen, bitch.
Look at this idiot. Imagine having Violator here telling you that you can't get your diploma in that awful accent (no offense @NortheastPhilly)

BLNTUPBPDFGJFF5MODE7D7D6OM.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
BECAUSE I SAID SO DAMMIT

View attachment 127532

Life isn't a TikTok video. Doing "the griddy"? Gtfo.

They're all cunts in this story.

They should advise students not to do goofy shit when they walk across the stage but consequencing them for doing something harmless is just petty. I did the stupid Hulk Hogan hand up to the ear thing as I walked across the stage at HS graduation and thinking about how much of an idiot I must have looked like makes me wish I didn't do it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
They should advise students not to do goofy shit when they walk across the stage but consequencing them for doing something harmless is just petty. I did the stupid Hulk Hogan hand up to the ear thing as I walked across the stage at HS graduation and thinking about how much of an idiot I must have looked like makes me wish I didn't do it.

I imagine doing something goofy is part and parcel of being that age. Sometimes we get to the point that we forget that.

Forum Clout
Excessive and unnecessarily cruel.

A while back I saw a video of a college graduate doing a choreographed dance across the stage. She was a big fat fatty and obviously insecure about it. So to distract everybody from her weight she became the stereotypical quirky and sassy fat broad, "living her best life!"

That's the only time I think someone should be denied their diploma