• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#Priorities

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220103-175052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220103-175227_Gallery.jpg

What a pussy bitch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He was completely and totally broken when he lost his twitter account the second time. His head was purple because he had been crying the whole day.
I loved his Facebook posting from his No twitter era, it was nothing but sad memes and boring cat photos to single digit likes. A couple were pictures of random things in a Walgreens like he was some bum wondering around looking for a public bathroom.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
True. She just has Pat’s weird fish mouth but maybe she’ll grow out of it. Either way, she’s way better off than Layla Cumia and Warren Costello.
Layla could grow into her features. Here's hoping for her sake. Warren better be the funny kid or he's got rough sledding ahead

Last edited:
G

Layla could grow into her features. Here's hoping for her sake. Warren better be the funny kid or he's got rough sledding ahead
She'll be fine. The reason he looks so weird is because he has feminine features - large, wide mouth, "prey" eyes spaced far apart, no brow ridges, small upturned nose. All jarring on a "man" but normal on a female. She inherited his female features but, luckily for her, she's a girl.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I loved his Facebook posting from his No twitter era, it was nothing but sad memes and boring cat photos to single digit likes. A couple were pictures of random things in a Walgreens like he was some bum wondering around looking for a public bathroom.
My favorite is when he'd screencap tweets from his ban evasion Twitter accounts and post them on his Facebook