• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pringles Can Jon... I don't know who that is.

G

I can help clear that up.

Pringles Can Jon is the nickname of one Jonathan Snyder, the man who took a willing Adrienne Tomlinson from her pathetic husband Patrick S Tomlinson right in front of his fat face.

Patrick did nothing but nervously grin into the middle distance as Jon tauntingly took handfuls of Adrienne's hip and ass meat while she looked on at Patrick, her face a giddy mixture of the pleasure of finally being manhandled by a real male (one who wanted her to sit on his lap rather than sit on her's) and a sort of bewilderment as to why her supposed husband was allowing it to happen. The exact moment can be seen in the picture above and is truly a fascinating snapshot into the almost chimp-like nature of human sexual relations.

The Pringles Can bit is the main reason for the future Mrs Snyder's aforementioned look of giddy pleasure. It refers to the 10 inch long and 12 inches in circumference obscenity that "Big Jon" carries in his pants. As soon as she sat on that thing and it began to rouse to life, Patrick S Tomlinson's marriage was finished.

Did I mention that she was pregnant with Pat's kid at the time? Didn't affect her decision at all. She was done with him. Didn't affect Patrick's decision to sign away his rights as a father either. And they all lived happily ever after. Except Pat of course.