Prime minister of Slovakia shot after calling out globalist bullshit

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_4104.jpeg

Old Testament prophets always referred to 'of the land' to mean Jews, and 'of the sea' to mean gentiles.

The two beasts of revelations are one Jew and one Gentile. Very likely as a pair they'll be controlling the world through all its major institutions, Religion, Banking, IT, Entertainment, Global NWO Politics.

They'll have power and influence beyond any 'empire' or nation.

We shall know them by their fruits.

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
Hmm. Pepperidge Farms remembers the President of Jamaica Jovenel Moise getting murdered with apparent Glownigger help because he would import the jab poison in.

Glowniggers keep busy trying to topple governments!
Wait, hold-up. Are you saying the deep state Jews who want the vax in every arm murdered a head of state to keep it from getting into a country?

Wasn't that Haiti?
Sure, why not both?

Before this war in Europe, I honestly thought they were not as colonized by the Anglo-American realm as the middle east, but that's incorrect...they are, but in guilded cages as opposed to the open air prisons that is the third world. Germany especially surprised me in its lack of independence/agency in it's foreign affairs.
I agree. While the colonization caused by the Anglo realm in the middle east happened a certain way, it happened in a different circumstance in Europe thus creating said colonization. The only real question left is of the functions of Central European powers and how they will use their agencies within the war itself...

Shut the fuck up you shit colored, 4 generations away from a monkey asshole. You talk like you are involved in the war yourself. You don't know jack shit and neither does anybody else, especially a bunch of dipshits on a forum like this.

The political takes here have gotten low effort and unoriginal. Ya, it's the fucking jews. Enough. What is anybody here gonna fucking do about it?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I agree. While the colonization caused by the Anglo realm in the middle east happened a certain way, it happened in a different circumstance in Europe thus creating said colonization. The only real question left is of the functions of Central European powers and how they will use their agencies within the war itself...

Shut the fuck up you shit colored, 4 generations away from a monkey asshole. You talk like you are involved in the war yourself. You don't know jack shit and neither does anybody else, especially a bunch of dipshits on a forum like this.

The political takes here have gotten low effort and unoriginal. Ya, it's the fucking jews. Enough. What is anybody here gonna fucking do about it?

Are you Jewish?