• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pretty Simple Really

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231226-085112.png

Screenshot_20231226-085124.png

you are all of you, guilty
Screenshot_20231226-085133.png

Drunk before 8am. A new record Pat. Merry Christmas

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's unspeakably gay how he sticks to his "Gods only know" snarky nerd shit even while he's in the middle of a freakout. It removes any weight from what he's saying. I read the whole thing, but I was so focused on "he really said Gods again while he's trying to be dead serious" that I might as well have stopped reading there. Speak like a normal man, fatboy. It would help your cause.

Forum Clout
It's unspeakably gay how he sticks to his "Gods only know" snarky nerd shit even while he's in the middle of a freakout. It removes any weight from what he's saying. I read the whole thing, but I was so focused on "he really said Gods again while he's trying to be dead serious" that I might as well have stopped reading there. Speak like a normal man, fatboy. It would help your cause.
He's a faggot redditor stuck in 2012

Forum Clout
Pick innocent people at random huh?

He might as well be the Israeli Propaganda machine the way he pretends to be a complete innocent and not someone who picks fights with everyone all the time constantly.

I hope some autist at the FBI is slowly and methodically tracing fatsos crypto accounts, creating an air tight case against this ham planet. If only to watch him deny it all the way along regardless of reality.

Last edited: