• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

pour one out for a real nigga

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Its amazing they suspend accounts that aren't a) impostors b) using racist language c) spreading 'misinformation'

Any idea what they got it for?
Probably Fatty reported every single tweet against him. Never mind the fact that he was tweeting from behind a block like the big fat pussy he is. He got my Boycott Indy V Twitter suspended simply for the same things.

I DID call him a pussy - which he is - but I censored the word. He's said far worse. Pussy Bitch Pat letting admins and mods do all of his fighting for him again.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Probably Fatty reported every single tweet against him. Never mind the fact that he was tweeting from behind a block like the big fat pussy he is. He got my Boycott Indy V Twitter suspended simply for the same things.

I DID call him a pussy - which he is - but I censored the word. He's said far worse. Pussy Bitch Pat letting admins and mods do all of his fighting for him again.
He probably deleted his tweets then reported the ones to him to make it look one sided instead of a back and forth spirited "conversation"