• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Potato munchers who don't even have guns are braver than Piggy

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
aviary-image-1646047335412.jpeg

Come on Fatrick, we don't even have guns here and are willing to fight. What's your excuse?

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Nope, just an American, life-long LFC supporter in Southern California.
Ah cool 👍 was a United fan myself, back in the days of Roy Keane, Dennis Irwin, Schmiechal, Cantona, Giggs, Ince etc.

But LFC have always had a huge following over here.Jason McAteer and Phil Babb spring to mind as irish players there. I remember the days of David James, Robbie Fowler, Mc Mannanman, Jamie Redknapp, and that guy Stan Colllymore who burned bright but not for long.

Shankly is a legend though as much as Busby or Ferguson

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Yeah, one of my best friends is from Dublin, also an LFC supporter and says most Irish are. Our Irishman gk won this cup for us too. Watched the game in a Chelsea bar as the only Red. Was great to seal the win after being bantered at for over 2 hours.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Yeah, one of my best friends is from Dublin, also an LFC supporter and says most Irish are. Our Irishman gk won this cup for us too. Watched the game in a Chelsea bar as the only Red. Was great to seal the win after being bantered at for over 2 hours.
I don't follow the Premier League much, I live near St Patricks Athletic grounds so I might go down for a game but yeah, that penalty by Kelleher was something else!
Huge amount of Irish descendents in Liverpool so always been a big connection. I remember a big outpouring of support when Hillsborough happened and when that little Liverpudlian lad Jamie Bulger was killed.
Sounded like a good time, especially with the win! Must have shut up those blues all right!
Even sweeter now Abramovich is yeeted from Chelsea!
Best match I ever seen was the 99 European final...the year of the Treble. It was INSANE!