• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Posts by ghosts

G

It is a little perplexing that she, being a retard married to a pants-shitting retard, doesn't engage in any of this retardation.

I'd have to assume that reddit guy has contacted her before and she never took the bait
I truly believe she has gently tried to get him to stop only to be told to shut. her fucking. MOUTH! She has probably tried over the years to encourage him to get a job, lose some weight, stop engaging the cyberstalkers, whatever. But at some point you gotta think it's like talking to a little baby infant child, they don't understand logic and reason. I was going to postulate that maybe she has some rule about putting up pictures of her but she let him post that one of her in the water looking like a whale along with all of the other unflattering pics of her on that vacation so that's obviously not happening.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
It is a little perplexing that she, being a retard married to a pants-shitting retard, doesn't engage in any of this retardation.

I'd have to assume that reddit guy has contacted her before and she never took the bait
I feel like women are vastly more socially intelligent than men. As such, she probably realizes Pigtrick’s behavior is legit retarded. She doesn’t engage in the least of his wrong tweets bc she’s a broad and at least somewhat socially aware. She doesn’t chide him with the worst of his tweets bc she’s afraid of Pat’s alleged heavy hand. She saw what he did to Ade after all

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I truly believe she has gently tried to get him to stop only to be told to shut. her fucking. MOUTH! She has probably tried over the years to encourage him to get a job, lose some weight, stop engaging the cyberstalkers, whatever. But at some point you gotta think it's like talking to a little baby infant child, they don't understand logic and reason. I was going to postulate that maybe she has some rule about putting up pictures of her but she let him post that one of her in the water looking like a whale along with all of the other unflattering pics of her on that vacation so that's obviously not happening.
He said in one of the Josiah tapes that his family and friends know they can't control him. Making this claim really makes me think he's a take-no-shit, independent bad-ass and not like an epically-stubborn, mentally-broken dullard at all.