• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post pictures of Patrick S Tomlinson looking like a lesbian

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
1703943556008.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's something especially dykey about him when he's wearing his hat backwards
1000006138-jpg.173861
View attachment 173862View attachment 173863
I don't know how he doesn't get that he looks extra retarded with the hat backwards. For starters, it looks like it should have a propeller on it. And when a normal person wears a hat, you can't see the sweatband through it. It's squeezed on his fat head so tightly that it can't possibly be comfortable. It looks like it's rolled onto his head like a condom.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I don't know how he doesn't get that he looks extra retarded with the hat backwards. For starters, it looks like it should have a propeller on it. And when a normal person wears a hat, you can't see the sweatband through it. It's squeezed on his fat head so tightly that it can't possibly be comfortable. It looks like it's rolled onto his head like a condom.
The way he looks so proudly at his 'special boy' paper name placard always gets my ribs

1000006142.jpg
1000006140.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Something that's really weird to me is that Patrick is capable of growing a beard but he stays clean shaven. If anyone should have a full beard it's him. He could hide his chin singles and appear less dykey. The only reason he doesn't is because he legitimately thinks he's a good looking guy.
He thinks he looks like he is 28. If he grew a beard it would be full of grey and he would look 53. It would ruin his larp as a millennial where he tries to fit in with the young crowd. Even though he isnt fooling anyone. In his drunk head he thinks he is pulling off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He thinks he looks like he is 28. If he grew a beard it would be full of grey and he would look 53. It would ruin his larp as a millennial where he tries to fit in with the young crowd. Even though he isnt fooling anyone. In his drunk head he thinks he is pulling off.
I'm honestly shocked he doesn’t soy sauce his hair. It's an extremely faggy thing to do and he's the level of fag to do it.