• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Possible thing, I don't know, maybe

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
USA In Distress got me to try out Nanaphone.net, and to my absolute surprise, it's so bare bones that it actually works fine with my shitty internet unlike hangouts or discord.

So I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing an hour, hour and a half long call in show on my channel sometime next week, with virtually no agenda spinning out into essentially R&F "unscreened phonecalls". I'm pretty sure I can't be held responsible for what my callers say, so let your freak flag fly. Short 5 minute intro to confuse my half dozen people of a regular audience, I'll make it sound as faggy, uneasy, and mundane as possible, like I'm trying to get some tape before applying for a job at a community broadcasting station, then basically let you guys fuck some shit up, SFWA lore, wax poetic about the reddit days, discuss romantic comedies, discuss blacks, whatever the fuck you kids are in to these days.

If this sounds okay i'd be interested in what time/day works best for the most people here

and

what should the "topic" be, if any before inevitably going to shit.

Last edited:
G

Sure, let us know where and when. I'd lovve to talk to some of you faggots