• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Portly beaner Jon Del Arroz on that pedophile sci fi guy

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Who is this fruit, btw? I assumed he was a larger deal than he is but I've only just noticed he only has 13k subs. How did he get on our radar? Patrick A-Log or something?

Also BASED commercial about his books without (((wokeness))), I sure wanna give this mongoloid $20 plus shipping to teach the Dangerhairs a lesson!
He was banned by the worldcon globalist weirdos for being a Christian trump supporter, sued and won.
Patrick sees himself as a sort of attack dog for the SFWA (especially right after the money) so Patrick took it upon himself to go find Arroz on Twitter and to go an anti pedophile protest and speak on behalf of the pedophiles

I realize this is all stupid and confusing

So knowing this as a part of apostlegate I just started telling Patrick that he was a top pest. Big planner, lots of money, nice piece.

Somehow that ended in him actually being here

Forum Clout
He was banned by the worldcon globalist weirdos for being a Christian trump supporter, sued and won.
Patrick sees himself as a sort of attack dog for the SFWA (especially right after the money) so Patrick took it upon himself to go find Arroz on Twitter and to go an anti pedophile protest and speak on behalf of the pedophiles

I realize this is all stupid and confusing

So knowing this as a part of apostlegate I just started telling Patrick that he was a top pest. Big planner, lots of money, nice piece.

Somehow that ended in him actually being here
Holy shit that rules.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Who is this fruit, btw? I assumed he was a larger deal than he is but I've only just noticed he only has 13k subs. How did he get on our radar? Patrick A-Log or something?

Also BASED commercial about his books without (((wokeness))), I sure wanna give this mongoloid $20 plus shipping to teach the Dangerhairs a lesson!
Kiwi faggots suck him off because he was a comics gate guy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pats first tweet about Jon. I bet you would never guess that there are pages of pat tweeting at him after he says he blocked him.

1704228510680.png

Some low lights

1704228628024.png
1704228652691.png
1704228686669.png
1704228800078.png
1704228855668.png
1704228871117.png
1704228898084.png
1704228929870.png

Forum Clout

RobertMewler