• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poorest excuses for comedians..

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Tony-Hinchcliffe.jpg

channels4_profile.jpg

andrew_schulz_bayou_music_center.png__1200x630_q90_subsampling-2_upscale.png

unnamed.jpg

All stand up comedy is shit, but these guys have no reason to be anywhere near a mic or a stage. I blame Rogan for pushing these fucks into the spotlight.

G

Rogan is not a comedian. That's the problem. He seems like an alright guy even though he resembles a toe. I actually like his over the top commentary for UFC.

How the fuck is he selling out arenas. 30k plus paying to watch the idiot hump a stool, it sucks.

Because I'm white and hate the government everyone around me just assumes I get all my info from Joe fucking Rogan. I could not have ever pictured things getting this gay.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
john cena just tweeted about him looks like hes going big, or at least have some deal to have others pushing him, bad news all around

Holy shit- that nigga is 33? Lol. I thought he was pushing 50 and was like a late bloomer comedian.
maxresdefault.jpg

Cackling hack trying to distance himself from the show that paid him to be a fat laugh track and go the woke grifter route. Heart disease awaits you, child.
I'm glad that the fellas at dot org are making sure he never gets fame. I think they already locked his Wikipedia.