• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Ooga crying about goodreads

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1700895196121.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That doesn't even make sense. One star reviews or not, the fuckin thing is already written. Can you really bully an author into changing a published book?

Great attitude, by the way. "You don't like my book? Well FUCK YOU! LET'S SEE YOU WRITE A BOOK!" It's like a comedian doing the "Do you think YOU could come up here and do this?"

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
That doesn't even make sense. One star reviews or not, the fuckin thing is already written. Can you really bully an author into changing a published book?

Great attitude, by the way. "You don't like my book? Well FUCK YOU! LET'S SEE YOU WRITE A BOOK!" It's like a comedian doing the "Do you think YOU could come up here and do this?"
It took me like 3 reads to figure this out. He’s saying people reject author’s work until the author produces exactly what they’re asking for rather than just writing the book they want themselves. It’s dumb.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
thin-skinned queers will eventually force Goodreads to get rid of 1 and 2 star publicly viewable reviews the way YouTube got rid of dislikes

reviews aren't to give feedback to FAGGOT authors, they are to guide other readers considering putting hours into a book, and to train one's recommendation algorithm. Self-centered NIGGER