• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Political Firebrand declares Republican Party Dead

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240727_073414.jpg

The question is, is he speaking with his political firebrand authority or as a murderer (me) and would be murderer (wife, daughter)?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat with a classic early victory lap. Those have always blown up in his face.
Next few months:
Pat: Kamala is easily winning every poll. This will be the biggest landslide in US history. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. Fuck. Off. Blocked.

Aftermath:
Pat: They stole it again! I FUCKING TOLD YOU BIDEN WAS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO COULD WIN!!! I. FUCKING. SAID!!!!!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 213551
The question is, is he speaking with his political firebrand authority or as a murderer (me) and would be murderer (wife, daughter)?
The GOP has been awful for Patrick's entire life, yet Patrick was a conservative (one of the good ones). Please make it make sense.

I like based Patrick who must have been a fan of Bill Clinton locking up niggers at a record pace and Hilary calling niggers "superpredators."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Next few months:
Pat: Kamala is easily winning every poll. This will be the biggest landslide in US history. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. Fuck. Off. Blocked.

Aftermath:
Pat: They stole it again! I FUCKING TOLD YOU BIDEN WAS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO COULD WIN!!! I. FUCKING. SAID!!!!!
This perfectly encapsulates pats stupidly. The election was stolen yet another candidate would make a difference somehow

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pat in 1965:

As truly awful as the Democrats have been literally my entire life, this isn’t the Democratic party anymore. That party died. LBJ killed it. Every remotely redemable political, voter, and human has left or been forced out.

Strom Thurmond and John Connally turned off the lights.
He’d still be a fat tub of shit back then too

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The party is dead but they’re also very close to destroying democracy and ending the world depending on the day according to Pat.
The entire human race will cease to exist if Trump becomes president but also they don't matter at all and nobody cares about them. Classic Pat Theory 101.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He's kinda right, most of the Republicans are complete faggots and somehow still better than the majority of Dems.
Agreed. Politicians in general in the country suck shit. I only vote Republican because independents refuse to vote Libertarian. So I might as well vote for gun freedom and low taxes.