• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Point and Counterpoint: Two Opinions on Penguicon’s Statement on Safety: A File 770 Special Report

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Both Pig and Leslie chime in in the comments.

Fucking lol
Fire-Shot-Capture-065-Point-and-Counterpoint-Two-Opinions-on-Penguicon-s-Statement-on-Safe-file770-c.png

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
In turn, Mr. Tomlinson had this message for Ms. Varney:

“Based on her own public statements and behavior over the last year, Leslie Varney is not only sympathetic to the criminal cult stalking and SWATTing my family, but actively pursues their company, shares their objectives, and minimizes and validates their crimes.

It is Ms. Varney’s contention that anonymous domestic terrorists should be endowed with the unassailable right to unilaterally decide who gets to participate in public life. By blaming the targets of cyberstalking for the actions of the criminals stalking them, and demanding that victims be the only ones to suffer consequences, she justifies and validates all manner of crimes based solely on the personal animosity she feels towards someone she has never met or spoken to.

Rewarding these criminal acts by demanding victims give up their public appearances, signings, panels, and networking opportunities just to appease terrorists makes no one safer. It only ensures these tactics will be repeated and expanded as new targets catch the stalkers’ ire. How will Ms. Varney feel when it’s one of her own clients under their eye, or Ms. Varney herself?

She not only negotiates with terrorists, but actively befriends them and supports their aims. She is as unsafe as she is unprofessional, and anyone who is considering working with her needs to carefully consider the company she keeps and the inherent risks that entails.”
Leslie needs to sue Pat immediately

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
His aggressive comments are hilarious since everybody realizes he has no leg to stand on. His one and only move is threatening people and acting tough for saying things he doesn't like. Leslie says shit to his face that his industry pals are saying in private.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Both Pig and Leslie chime in in the comments.

Fucking lol
Fire-Shot-Capture-065-Point-and-Counterpoint-Two-Opinions-on-Penguicon-s-Statement-on-Safe-file770-c.png

What a busy weekend for the forums so far
You hate to see him get shit on by his own people

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His aggressive comments are hilarious since everybody realizes he has no leg to stand on. His one and only move is threatening people and acting tough for saying things he doesn't like. Leslie says shit to his face that his industry pals are saying in private.
Thats all pat has are impotent threats with no actual evidence to back up his accusations. Leslie would love to read this.

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 208392
I haven't heard this one before. A new lie from the pig?
He is always trying to add more shit to his stories to pump them up. Im glad word is finally getting out to the convention circuit. I can only imagine how their private conversations with him went. I bet they have zero regrets cutting ties with him. He just isnt worth the trouble/frustration. Plus he doesnt actually bring anything to the table. A presentation about Dragon AIDS? Who the fuck wants to sit through that for an hour?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
These queers love busybody politicking so much that they are going to go on and on meddling about the "safety" at Penguicon, a convention that is on the verge of shutting down forever with 2025 not happening and the board members quitting.

Quite fitting considering that womanly urge to codify simple matters by committee played a big role in killing Penguicon.

Last edited:

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
We will always choose to inconvenience one person to provide safety to the whole.
This is why he is an idiot for lying about surviving fifty assassination attempts and being a daily target of domestic terrorists. All conventions could and should easily avoid his histrionics, unnecessary drama and self-inflicted safety concerns by just simply not inviting him lmao

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
View attachment 208392
I haven't heard this one before. A new lie from the pig?
Paul alluded to being the victim of swatting at one point (he specifically said he did not believe it was coming from OnA people lol I'm so sorry Pat). #2 I'm guessing could be Jackie as she was "targeted" by the fake Telegram account.

Or maybe he thinks his great friend Jackson Jones was swatted and in serving a 3 year setnence for pedophilia because atalkers called the police on him.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Paul alluded to being the victim of swatting at one point (he specifically said he did not believe it was coming from OnA people lol I'm so sorry Pat). #2 I'm guessing could be Jackie as she was "targeted" by the fake Telegram account.

Or maybe he thinks his great friend Jackson Jones was swatted and in serving a 3 year setnence for pedophilia because atalkers called the police on him.
I’m almost positive Jackie said she got swatted, and no one here even bothered acknowledging it