Plot Twist Theories

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Had an idea for a potential plot twist for the Fatrick Saga. What if when pig goes to Costa Rica, he contracts COVID? What do you think he does?

Does he become a new enemy: Red Pilled Pat?

Does he make a big deal out of how every needs to be vaccinated immediately? Mama ravens special boy is going to die because of your insolence.

Does he make a pandering post about how awful it is but you can do it and somehow adds something about minorities?

Does he condemn Costa Rica for their inability to get vaccinated?

Does he say nothing, then, in order to win an argument with a stranger bring up that he had it?

Does he do nothing and continue to be fat?

Why the fuck could I not make this a poll?

Come up with your own shit too fags.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
"Yo quiero un taco, por favor?"

"Si, gordo. Un momento."

"By the way Mr. Taco Seller guy, did you get vaccinated yet?"

"Que? Vassinatud?"

"Oh my God why haven't you taken the mystery liquid created by Israeli nationals yet?! You're going to infect me!! Aahhhhh."

Fat fucking dope.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I hope some Guatemalan squat monsters rape and eat him.

Fuck Central America in the shitpipe.
OIP.puNHLck2CNaf6eq3OtqgowHaEK

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

Plot twist, brinty tells nik about it and they run off together after. The frumpy lawyer does the divorce

Edit. The fat lawyer from Cali gets caught with a 6 pack of beer bottles up his ass jacking off to clips of Pena smacking him around.

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Imagine if he's sick in the hospital on a respirator and we all chipped in to give him the biggest "get well soon" wreath or bouquet.

We'd be literally killing him with kindness.
Just pay a south american to cover him in pepperoni as his treatment. He'd be in a straight jacket with a cattle prod up his ass in minutes

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Pat begs Niki to come swear under oath that she's not a lesbian. While on the stand Niki locks eyes with one Nicole Ways (Betsy and her Pat body are also an acceptable option) and it kindles something deep inside her that compels her to both denounce Pat's Fun-Sized Peen and embrace her true box munching self.

e6d6f5cf98bd08c620930c970b891acf.png

G

Niki will take huge insurance policy out, Tubby goes in for swim and is "never seen from again" Niki collects the check and moves to some island that doesn't have extradition rights with United States where her and Tubby live in grass shack among jungle bunnies
You wouldn’t be able to get a huge policy for someone as fat and worthless as Pat. She’d have to get some $8,000 Colonial Penn shit that Alex Trebec used to sell during the Price is Right. RIP

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Patrick is actually an innocent low IQ man; Niki has been in control of his Twitter account for years and is using him as a patsy. Once Pat is nothing but a husk, Niki will divorce-rape him for everything that remains.

Niki is the true Final Boss.

G

I think we should bet high dollar amounts on who can guess the biggest plot twists.

If i lose you can bet your ass I'll be spitting on the floor
I think it’s plausible that Pat ends up in jail. There are a few different ways I can see that happening