• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please report Pat’s racism to Twitter (reminder that you don’t need to have an actual Twitter handle to report this white supremacist)

G

Patso condemning the black community for trans hate [URL]https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1453122370810548237[/URL]

Please report here [URL]https://help.twitter.com/en/forms/safety-and-sensitive-content/abuse[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Much apologies, Queen. He is indeed a cheat at running, a drunk and an arsonist (that’s what you get Hooligans for patronizing a serial rapist like Pig Tits) but he didn’t delete the tweet. I fucked up the link. It should work now.

And as always you look lovely.
Ah gotcha. I’m literally shaking rn because of Fat Pat’s clear hate for the black community, but I’m stepping up for my ebony brothers and sisters by reporting his foul speech. I hope all do the same.

Attachments

• 36BD9AE9-F408-4FC9-959B-3C8455788809.jpeg
    36BD9AE9-F408-4FC9-959B-3C8455788809.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 13
G

Or in general...
You niggers need to stop posting this shit in the main forum
You beaners are cute when you’re angry. Seriously, tasty cakes there’s no shortage of reportable social media from this abysmal excuse for a human being.

The main issue to begin with is that I fucked up the link. Being early morning/morning drunk is my business. Namaste

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Please remember to uppercase Black when talking about the Black community. Not doing so may trigger their PTSD of when their ancestors were slaves. This stress can result in their inability to work, pay rent, shower, speak proper English, swim, obey laws, and keep their hands off of your bike.

G

It doesn't matter what gets linked here. He's a drunken lolpig that can't control himself. Other part of his problem is the autism that Mama Raven refused to get him help for as a youngster.
Thanks for the props, Malcolm. To wit: your man was innocent. Whoever butchered that Jewish gentleman and race mixer I’m sure will get their comeuppance. Namaste

G

Please remember to uppercase Black when talking about the Black community. Not doing so may trigger their PTSD of when their ancestors were slaves. This stress can result in their inability to work, pay rent, shower, speak proper English, swim, obey laws, and keep their hands off of your bike.
Sorry, Whitey.

G

Ah gotcha. I’m literally shaking rn because of Fat Pat’s clear hate for the black community, but I’m stepping up for my ebony brothers and sisters by reporting his foul speech. I hope all do the same.
I appreciate your contribution, love. I’ve been forced to once again report this atrocious behavior after the Milwaukee Anal Rapist once more had my account banned for merely questioning his running status. Also possibly for calling him a malignant retard. Namaste

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You beaners are cute when you’re angry. Seriously, tasty cakes there’s no shortage of reportable social media from this abysmal excuse for a human being.

The main issue to begin with is that I fucked up the link. Being early morning/morning drunk is my business. Namaste

Did you start early or were you still up from the night before? No, child, I've never been up all night drinking and gone to get more booze in the morning as soon as the nearest store started selling it again. Sweet summer snappy sausage casing child.