• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please post all evidence of Fatrick and Niki being swingers ITT

• Thread starter NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488
  • Start date
N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

A swinger who gets pegged no less. I know there were some Facebooks posts a while back of Pat inviting a woman and one of her "boy toys" over to the hovel.

49e80e8160ee411ddeb9477d5f402a49.png

Note: Mr. Munoz does not intend to appeal, but instead will RISE AGAIN on a new account. Any unarchived dirt that the fat welfare queen and the fat faggot with bitch tits didn't archive is gone forever.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

View attachment 188423
[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.ph/IT1Wy[/URL]

Those party pics where she's drunkenly clinging to that brown guy.

I think there's a thread on here that strongly suggests she was in a threesome "polycule" with two ugly fucks (one male, one female) before she met Patrick. I'll search for it tomorrow; I was just about to go to bed

The entire Jen Huber thing smells fishy (tee hee).
Thanks. Yeah, I know about the polycule thing. There was a rather recent (after we discovered him) facebook comment where he was inviting some woman to bring one of her boy friends and herself over to the hovel, and the woman responded as if it had happened before.

Forum Clout
the logical course of action is to spend $5k to get your X account back

the icon of his .com is a pineapple and he has taken selfies with that fruit to signal to other perverts presumably
View attachment 188442

Patrick has a history of literal cuckolding
View attachment 188444
Is he the only one without shoes on that gross, wet porch? Nasty slob.

Remember he got banned from Twitter for threatening to rape Donald Trump with a pineapple. Sadistic pervert.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I think there's a thread on here that strongly suggests she was in a threesome "polycule" with two ugly fucks (one male, one female) before she met Patrick.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Hes so fuckin gross looking. And it's not even just that weird face. There's a repulsiveness about him that is so much greater than the sum of his features, and it's all squeezed into a medium slurm shirt and presenting a pineapple as a sexual invitation.
Him suddenly thinking hes sexy and handsome because he's been to a couple of swinger events is so on brand for Patrick. Its the same mental process that makes him think he's a holocaust expert because he once went on a guided tour of Auschwitz.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 188423

Those party pics where she's drunkenly clinging to that brown guy.

I think there's a thread on here that strongly suggests she was in a threesome "polycule" with two ugly fucks (one male, one female) before she met Patrick. I'll search for it tomorrow; I was just about to go to bed

The entire Jen Huber thing smells fishy (tee hee).
Just fucking gross. To me I don’t make the distinction between gender. If my wife is sleeping with a woman or a man it’s just…disgusting.