• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Planning a long weekend trip over the summer, should I go here for the bit?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
2337dc0d8c3a52bd5d7757c09d29f7a8.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That fist raise was infuriating
Again, it's the stupid bitch doing her signature move of "posing for a video like it's a picture while being aware that it's a video". It's a baffling retard thing that they both do. Any time there's a video camera on her she throws a still peace sign or nigger fist and holds it while she says something dumb.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I just noticed how lopsided her mouth is. What an all around disaster.
That seems to be an autistic woman trait. Jackie talks out of the side of her mouth and makes retarded gorilla faces. And that's not a racist thing, she makes a gorilla face where she makes a frown but pushes her lips way out between words. The clips I saw of her little keynote speech where she's dressed like Dr. Evil was fucking bizarre with the weird faces she was pulling.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Again, it's the stupid bitch doing her signature move of "posing for a video like it's a picture while being aware that it's a video". It's a baffling retard thing that they both do. Any time there's a video camera on her she throws a still peace sign or nigger fist and holds it while she says something dumb.
I blame pat for this too. There's been several videos where he doesn't tell her it's going to be a video until he's already recording because he's an autistic with no sense of what other people know or don't know