• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plane gassers

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Had an international flight today and I have some fawkin rancid gassers. I notice this is getting more and more frequent when I fly, and I hate it. Bloated and have disgusting smelling shit / gassers for a day after I fly. Anyone know why this is?

I’m looking forward to get blown later but my ass stinks to high heaven and I’m self conscious

G

Never had this issue. Maybe it was the rich food you were no doubt consuming over Christ's Birthday? I did once take a train from Zurich to Milan the morning after a meat and booze filled night out with chums. Was cutting horrible gassers that smelled like burnt hair and rotten corn in the air-conditioned carriage at 8 a.m. Heard several vocal complaints while I tried to look cool and innocent staring out of the window

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Never had this issue. Maybe it was the rich food you were no doubt consuming over Christ's Birthday? I did once take a train from Zurich to Milan the morning after a meat and booze filled night out with chums. Was cutting horrible gassers that smelled like burnt hair and rotten corn in the air-conditioned carriage at 8 a.m. Heard several vocal complaints while I tried to look cool and innocent staring out of the window
Yeah, it’s only happened to me starting about a year or so ago. It seems like no matter what I eat on the plane it just leaves me extremely bloated and cutting nasty, putrid gassers. I am going to stop eating on planes and see what happens

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
florentine and norton.jpg