• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pirate guy taking shots

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210806-200804_TweetCaster.jpg

This was his response to Pat saying not finding Norm funny was the sole reason for all the attention he gets.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
as said by that faggot cumtown podcast with the one video that went into /r/opieandanthony

"they hate everyone except colin quinn"

if this dude proves to be a pig he's in trouble. (cant find the pic of chip's Urine Trouble album cover)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 2868
This was his response to Pat saying not finding Norm funny was the sole reason for all the attention he gets.
This is fucking bait though, right?

"Jeez, Pat. Sorry the trolls and atalkers are calling you fat. I'll just double down on the opinion that got their attention in the first place and drag one of the only other people they have nothing bad to say about into it."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I can see your soul at the edges of your eyepatch, faggot. It stinks. Like shit.
Oh, you fuck... Double whammy dogshit opinion from a dogshit person. The only people who don't find Norm and Colin funny are usually too fucking dumb to catch where the actual jokes are.
I liked Kevin Nealon he would sneak in shit, which was funny. They probably liked Nealon because he beat dummies over the head with the joke so they would get it. But he wasn’t as good on Weekend Update as Norm or Colin.