• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig's NDA

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
Back in September, Rick was humble-bragging about signing an NDA. I'm sure this has come up before but I just had an epiphany that it had to be with the SFWA to not talk about the lawsuit funding. They're already struggling with membership and probably couldn't survive a public embarrassment like that, and it may even be illegal given their non-profit status. In exchange, Pat probably gets to stay a member in good standing and have no financial responsibility for the legal costs. They probably realized the horse was way too far out of the barn and that he would never be able to pay them back anyway. It also explains his insistence that he "doesn't owe anyone anything," and that it's "not his problem," as well as the ouster of Mary Kowall-Robinette as president.

The timeline works too. It was after the Josiah reveal that his entire case was built on lies, and the day before the final hearing was scheduled (which was then delayed a week), so they would have seen Stein's recommendation and known they were fucked. He's fat is what I'm getting at.

33a17743844ae8302400598c130b05de.png

G

The only thing he wouldn't tell Josiah was who is funding this.
The ConFusionMI hashtag will be all shitted up with this information next weekend come hell or high water.

And it would be glorious if the SFWA thinks we found out because Pig told us, thus voiding the NDA, leaving him on the hook. Why can't he just behave?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Honestly, these SFWA faggots have all proven to be almost as retarded as pat. I doubt they’re hiding anything. It was probably a preliminary thing someone who read a horse shit screenplay made him sign. NDAs are not that exciting. I’ve had to sign several and those were for jobs way below what I do now. Knowing Tomlinson Technicalities it could have been something like a timeshare does to make you feel exclusive and important, which Mama Ravens Special Boy loves to feel like. He’s a fat retard basically. With fat fucking bitch tits.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The info was already leaked on payquasi.com plenty of SFWA members they were hoping would never know about it have already caught wind of it. We saw the website activity. Plenty of eyes went to the site. It was like 5k unique visitors. That NDA didnt do jack shit.

G

Question...doesnt mentioning signing NDA's on say, twitter, invalidate an NDA?
No. NDAs are to protect trade secrets and prevent disclosing confidential business/personal information. If I tell you I signed an NDA with say Google, it's not suddenly null and void... it just means I can't tell you what info Google is disclosing to me.

Like Carol, I've signed a thousand of these things in sales. It's like no big deal, standard stuff.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I have signed literally hundreds of them. Any NDA that you refer to on social media is not an NDA with serious value behind it. Then again, I’m not a pants-shitting retard with a negative net worth so maybe Fat Pat’s judgment is different than mine.

anybody with a career in the corporate world signs them all the time, too.

they’re just boiler plate crap most of the time.

he’s such a no life loser he thinks it makes him sound like a big shot. I literally don’t read the ones I sign for work. (Middle management level sysadmin work)

G

I have signed literally hundreds of them. Any NDA that you refer to on social media is not an NDA with serious value behind it. Then again, I’m not a pants-shitting retard with a negative net worth so maybe Fat Pat’s judgment is different than mine.
We're talking about you vs him, he's a total tard and way bigger faggot than actual gay you, what I really mean is he's very fat.