• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig's google reviews

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://maps.app.goo.gl/wb4dZbZTky2r8aZ46[/URL]

20220225_110428.jpg

Based thickie with the antivax hoodie.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
No make up, pulled back hair revealing dumbo ears, hoodie that's too long, fat. She makes zero effort to ever look feminine or attractive for pig.

Then again, why would she. They're in a sexless, loveless marriage and are essentially just roommates.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No make up, pulled back hair revealing dumbo ears, hoodie that's too long, fat. She makes zero effort to ever look feminine or attractive for pig.

Then again, why would she. They're in a sexless, loveless marriage and are essentially just roommates.
She definitely doesn’t look like a woman that “loves the D” as Pat claims.

G

She will buzz her head once at least in the next 15 years. Unrelated to chemo, just because.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"They're Trying to Kill Us"
A documentary about how black people are even dumber than other fatasses and succumb to more diseases because of their poor diet, and who's fault it is to absolve themselves from personal responsibility
I can see why this 'couple' would be empathetic to the film, and also learn nothing from it