• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

piggytomlinson hazing thread

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
I know we usually do this in the private forums, but today we have a new member that we should welcome publicly.

Welcome @piggytomlinson !!

I know we seem to be an ornery bunch here but we're totally harmless. But also have standards to uphold. Not everyone has it in them to stay here for the long run, so we need to do an initiation. Hence the following demands:

1. Start a thread in off topic entitled "nigger"
  2. Since you're female (allegedly, I would never assume anyone's gender, much less a pajeet's), you either need to knit some dolls or show bobs and vagene (which you know as tits and snatch, just trying to help you out here). Picture must show a card that says "Feed Nana" so we know it's you.
  3. We meet every so often on the Nice Podcast Stupid podcast run by @Duxbury Dave . You are to go on and talk about how many sinks you have in your home.
These haze pretty good. What are some of them other hazings we got?