• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy's KF thread just passed 1 million views

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Last August I made this thread celebrating 100k views on his KF thread:

Just over six months later:

17.png

You're famous now piggy, for all the wrong reasons.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The unfortunate thing about all this is that he legitimately constitutes a blue checkmark at this point
Im glad twitter stuck to their guns and never gave it back. No matter how many times he gets his account restored, his posts fall to the wayside and nobody notices them without that check. He is a nobody on there, just another rando that tweets too much about everything. It hurts him to his core that he doesnt have that little check.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet he thinks that if he had that check all his war posts would be getting a lot more attention and possibly viral. He is so mad he cant profit of this war but gaining thousands of followers and maybe get a writing gig at some news site with his sensationalist takes.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Imagine getting one million views in any sort of internet discussion dedicated to saying how much you suck. You're not some infamous controversial figure making celebrity money, you're a talentless fatty with a lien on your home. All that hatred, and not an ounce of success to show for it.

Forum Clout
He's either really on some sort of "Do not verify this faggot" list or it's Twitter's rule that if you've violated any of their codes of conduct on civility and glorifying violence you are ineligible to receive a blue check for 6 months. We know these are things Fatso violates every single day on Twitter. That's why it's important to report him each time he's being a cunt to someone or saying some off the wall shit.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
(18:50-19:48)

TYFYS @Caverlock, @Nigniggerson and all the other brothamen that have grown this thread organically. If quasi decided to close up shop for whatever reason this thing is still gonna be going thanks to your work.

He's either really on some sort of "Do not verify this faggot" list or it's Twitter's rule that if you've violated any of their codes of conduct on civility and glorifying violence you are ineligible to receive a blue check for 6 months. We know these are things Fatso violates every single day on Twitter. That's why it's important to report him each time he's being a cunt to someone or saying some off the wall shit.
Pretty sure he's [PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED] from getting his special boy badge per Twitter TOS. Doesn't matter what he does going forward, that shit is Annabelle'd.