• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy spreading lies again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Really Pat? It’s a bunch of white republicans (when did your political affiliation start getting tracked with medical numbers?) that aren’t vaccinated? Of course pig says this with zero evidence other than CNN told him so since they aren’t allowed to shame POC for not getting vaccinated. Check out Chester PA which is right outside of Philadelphia that has 40k residents and is over 75% black. They only had 10-11k vaccinated recently. Funny how Pat cries that black people cant figure out how to get ID’s but get vaccines.
2954676C-1B70-4CB7-A060-4AB459AE304B.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How could he possibly know that?
What a fat dickhead
And with zero evidence. Even Trump got a booster shot. Also funny he says “by far” but with zero numbers to show how far. If it’s “not even close” then you should be able to show some numbers as proof since he’s “schooling” someone. I’d love to know which medical records contain which party you voted for in the most recent election.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Here it is - Pat thinks unvaccinated Black people are on the “bad team”
View attachment 16649
Which safe and effective vaccines is he talking about? The ones all his pedocon friends got and still lost their shit when someone tested positive for the virus they were vaccinated against? Yeah, sounds pretty fucking effective to me.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
To be fair I am a white republican and I haven’t got vaccinated. I’m also not a fat work shy drain on disability benefit like Pat.

I had covid and I thought it was a mild hangover, the supposedly super deadly delta one too. (Isn’t it funny how when a new variant comes out to sell more panic the last disappears entirely, like how the flu has now been cured apparently)

The only people I know who got badly ill were all fat people. It’s really a disease for fat people and old people, even not fat old people do really well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Which safe and effective vaccines is he talking about? The ones all his pedocon friends got and still lost their shit when someone tested positive for the virus they were vaccinated against? Yeah, sounds pretty fucking effective to me.
Don’t forget the JNJ one that they’re telling you now if you got it’s pretty much useless and you should have got the other ones instead. Good thing we trusted that science!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lol, but everyone else is a fascist. Ok.

Enjoy your lonely Christmas on your phone, Pig. John will be spooning Ade on Christmas Eve after a nice evening sex session, maybe they’ll have a small buzz from some adult beverages after the kids are in bed or as they’re sitting by the fireplace as a family watching a flick, but he’ll manage to get it done.

On Christmas Day, you’ll be waking up with bloodshot eyes and a hangover, beer breath, and a fridge laying next to you in an XXL t shirt (not one of your shirts, of course. You’re a L…) and have no joy to encounter that day. Your own kid will be hugging your ex best friend and calling him dad. You’ll be tweeting and bitching about vaccines and republicans.

Username

Forum Clout
Lol, but everyone else is a fascist. Ok.

Enjoy your lonely Christmas on your phone, Pig. John will be spooning Ade on Christmas Eve after a nice evening sex session, maybe they’ll have a small buzz from some adult beverages after the kids are in bed or as they’re sitting by the fireplace as a family watching a flick, but he’ll manage to get it done.

On Christmas Day, you’ll be waking up with bloodshot eyes and a hangover, beer breath, and a fridge laying next to you in an XXL t shirt (not one of your shirts, of course. You’re a L…) and have no joy to encounter that day. Your own kid will be hugging your ex best friend and calling him dad. You’ll be tweeting and bitching about vaccines and republicans.
Reported as a suicide request, at least it would be be to me if it accurately describes my life. Wait for the knock stalkers

Pat comment?