• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy sperg incoming

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Elon leaned left like Hollywood Pig would be all about him and his success. Elon of course doesn’t need to pander or pretend to be like Hollywood due to having what’s called “fuck you money”. Dave Chappelle and Joe Rogan are in the same position, even Gilbert Gottfried is in that position for being so cheap all these years. Norm was also in that spot because he didn’t care if he didn’t get movie or tv work because he could also just do stand up and get paid.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Hey Fat Pat,

I’m the gay gentleman who exposed your marathon cheating and I’m on a first-name basis with Time’s “Man of the Year”.

How’s the view from underneath your pink blankie today you meaningless fat failure?
If you can influence him to incorporate some Fatrick related artwork into his next space launch it might finally break the pig man. Imagine his twitter rant about how Elon is a gangstalking bullying white supremacist.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
If you can influence him to incorporate some Fatrick related artwork into his next space launch it might finally break the pig man. Imagine his twitter rant about how Elon is a gangstalking bullying white supremacist.
Cincinnati already has the “Flying Pig Marathon”, which I’m invited to run in 2022 as an elite:

Maybe Elon can name a module “The Flying Pig” and tie in some marketing with the race. This group can supply him with plenty of non-DMCA art for the spacecraft and for the marketing materials 🐷 🐖 🐽

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
So brother tell me, does Elon's South African heritage have him on the correct side of the nigger question?

In my experience with him, face to face, he is on the correct side of the nigger question. He’s practical and has common sense. He’s weird - who isn’t? - but doesn’t play PC games like lying fake allies like Patso.

Thanks for the question, @covidcumia , nice to see you on here.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Cincinnati already has the “Flying Pig Marathon”, which I’m invited to run in 2022 as an elite:

Maybe Elon can name a module “The Flying Pig” and tie in some marketing with the race. This group can supply him with plenty of non-DMCA art for the spacecraft and for the marketing materials 🐷 🐖 🐽
If you could be a dear and run that race in a red mustang hoodie and a curly tail it would appreciated.

G

In my experience with him, face to face, he is on the correct side of the nigger question. He’s practical and has common sense. He’s weird - who isn’t? - but doesn’t play PC games like lying fake allies like Patso.

Every White South African I met or encountered, had a pragmatic outlook, nothing too glowy or counterproductive. If anything, I think they overestimate African ability to organize a sustainable racial assault on White farmers and business folk. Zimbabwe only happened because there was the Soviet Union and their minions helping Mugabe. Literally a (((Commie Russian))) assault on Anglo-Rhodesia using Niggers as their proxy.

G

Good to see you back and good to hear that some people who do have influence aren't cucked into submission.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

If I ever woke up and put on the news and saw an Elon Musk rocket launching into orbit adorned with @Tony's artwork on the side of it I'm deleting my account and officially tapping out, there's nowhere else to go after that.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Hey Fat Pat,

I’m the gay gentleman who exposed your marathon cheating and I’m on a first-name basis with Time’s “Man of the Year”.

How’s the view from underneath your pink blankie today you meaningless fat failure?
If nothing else, PLEASE ask Elon to reply to one of Fat Pat's tweets with "Cyberstalker account. Report and block".