• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Piggy oinking, is this why he was bad in school?

Prison Enjoyer

t.png

Rick should come to terms that he will die at 65 unless he loses weight

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Great idea Patrick. I guess that’s why all those countries that offer free school meals don't have crime any more.
It's so distasteful for this piece of shit to talk about healthy nutrition or children. Keep your fish mouth shut, you fat child abandoner. His own shame should be cucking him into silence every time he even thinks about what's best for kids.

You know what else correlates well with increased crime rates? Being abandoned by your father and raised by a single mother. Truly, thank god for St. Jon stepping up to raise the baby you didn't want, you despicable cunt.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Piggy is telling everyone how to solve the worlds problems and that’s by giving kids free school lunch because when you’re hungry you get bad grades. Was piggy always hungry as a boy and why he did so bad in school? ALWAYS FOOD WITH THIS GUY!
View attachment 101803
View attachment 101802
So give kids lunch and they won’t commit crimes and go to prison? My god he’s stupid.
What is a school lunch these days, four or five bucks? You're from a shit family if they can't come up with that for your lunch, which is likely why they're impoverished in the first place.

had to do a double take to make sure i haven't been retardedly using a word wrong my whole life
View attachment 101851

I guess when in doubt, pig's the retard
This isn't an innocent typo either. I bet he sees "accel" as as a shorter word for "accelerate" and definitely thought he was using the right word (which isn't even a word). The word "excel" didn't even cross his mind.

It's almost as though this dummy barely graduated high school and only did because the faculty couldn't stand him so they "passed" him to finally get rid of him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This isn't an innocent typo either. I bet he sees "accel" as as a shorter word for "accelerate" and definitely thought he was using the right word (which isn't even a word). The word "excel" didn't even cross his mind.

It's almost as though this dummy barely graduated high school and only did because the faculty couldn't stand him so they "passed" him to finally get rid of him.
Pat just thinks "excel" is a microsoft program.

G

Yes, schools: Famous for kids not eating while they are at lunch there.

I went to an extremely poor rural school and even the dirtiest kids who literally only had two shirts to wear to school ate lunch every single day.

I absolutely agree with part of what Patrick is saying. Nutrition is a major advantage that middle class and upper class kids have over the poorest kids. It breaks my heart, and I do what I can to volunteer in my community to help. But this isn’t a school lunch funding issue. It’s just not.

And, yet again, most of this takes place in large cities that haven’t been run by Republicans in 80 years. Because in rural areas even poor people usually make sure their kids have food instead of iPhones and a Nintendo switch.

EraGodless

Piggy is telling everyone how to solve the worlds problems and that’s by giving kids free school lunch because when you’re hungry you get bad grades. Was piggy always hungry as a boy and why he did so bad in school? ALWAYS FOOD WITH THIS GUY!
View attachment 101803
View attachment 101802
So give kids lunch and they won’t commit crimes and go to prison? My god he’s stupid.
He's legitimately retarded. I have a background in education and it really pisses me off when old 1.78 opines on the state of education or learning gaps- he just parrots shit that he's heard. There are literally free lunch and breakfast programs in low income k-12 schools. If the gap in achievement between the wealthy and the poor were due in large part to nutritional deficits, the gap would be closed in less than a generation. Just like most things, there are several variables involved in why poor students tend to do poorly in school, but Patrick wouldn't understand it because he sees in black and white. Zero problem solving or critical thinking skills, but he somehow has all the answers.

Fuck. I hate him.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Only white kids are wealthy? What are you trying to say, piggy? Black kids don’t come from wealthy families? You think there aren’t any poor white kids?
View attachment 101804
In a lot of poor schools, they do get free breakfast you absolute fucking retard. In some districts they even offer breakfast and lunch during the Summer.

Last edited:
For about two years schools were offering free breakfast and lunch to every kid because of COVID-19. I guess crime dried up during that time period.
Welfare moochers already get free meals nationwide. The federal government doesn't need to force taxpayers to pay even more on top of that for taxpayer funded school meals because states are taking care of that on their own. See: https://www.nycfoodpolicy.org/states-that-have-passed-universal-free-school-meals/

Unemployed malingerers like fatso who don't pay federal income taxes are always bootlicking the federal government to seize more power and raise taxes, individual state's rights be damned.

G

Welfare moochers already get free meals nationwide. The federal government doesn't need to force taxpayers to pay even more on top of that for taxpayer funded school meals because states are taking care of that on their own. See: [URL]https://www.nycfoodpolicy.org/states-that-have-passed-universal-free-school-meals/[/URL]

Unemployed malingerers like fatso who don't pay federal income taxes are always bootlicking the federal government to seize more power and raise taxes, individual state's rights be damned.
Are you saying he isn’t a six figure author?