• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is hearing drums

Why is piggy hearing drums?

• Nothing, he's just drunk and coping about his humiliation today

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Lawsuit 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Heart attack

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Some coons outside are jumping on his shitbox car

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Tyrone pounding Nikki into the mattress in the next room

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I posted this in another thread, but piggy tweeted this a couple of hours ago:

15.png

He tweeted this at the end of February, while preparing to go after Andrew legally:

16.png

He also tweeted the same thing in August last year, right before Apostlegate dropped. The dumb lummox thought he was about to go world famous for starting Gamergate 2.0.

17.png

So he likes to use this phrase like a over-dramatic idiot to signal that something big is coming. What do you think is coming?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s retarded and drunk. He’s trying to spin todays disaster into a win for the long term 3 year battle he’s been losing. He hears shitty bland rock music from his dorky playlists. I really think he’s planning to vandalize his property again with washable markers and possibly some toilet paper. Don’t forget he believes he has an understanding of everything including the law so he’s going to pretend it’s all part of his plan, child

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Rolling back the clock a little farther explains a bit more context to this lame fantasy scenario playing out in his head.

View attachment 30474
Bear McCreary is a journeyman of limited ability who is hired by the exact same kind of nerd TV shows to make the same kind of totally whatever filler score. No surprises then that Pat considers him some sort of spirit animal.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I think it’s either some lawsuit 2 nonsense, but it could also be some vague warmongering on the part of Patrick. He’s pissed his restraining order didn’t work, so he’s switching the tracks and going back to calling for war against Putin.

You know what? He should be thankful to us, especially BDA. The guy had the decency to say Patrick looked somewhat normal and not like the fat slob that he is, when we all know what a mess he looks like in his dumb mask. He also told Pat he’s leaving it alone, so Pat can I guess call that some victory?

Idk, he really agitating more and more with his war nonsense.