• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy gives up on fence because of a little wind

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
WZYMo6s.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Didn’t we find his parents hovel? Was there any evidence of having horses? I can imagine papa clown would want one to satisfy him but, I doubt they could afford them. Horses are expensive as fuck, and there’s no way they have money.
Yep:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yep:

Yeah, they didn’t have horses. Assuming that’s where he grew up. If you could afford horses you had a good piece of land. So that would mean his parents sold that probably multi million dollar estate for that barely better than a hovel with a decent chunk of land. Which means we have a technicality Tomlinson again. He knew someone around the area had horses. That’s it. I really hate him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Riveting tweets, bet he's gaining followers by the hundreds a day with such amazing content.
Between shit like this and posting pictures of his food like a woman, Pat seems to have a severe disconnect regarding why people might be unfollowing him. If you wanted to see trite shit like this on your timeline, you can go to Facebook and at least see the yards and food of people you actually know in real life. Who the fuck wants to see the new fence of some random dipshit that writes Douglas Adams knockoffs?