• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggu Oinks about science, not surprisingly fails to understand it

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211103-151914.png

Screenshot_20211103-152100.png

Screenshot_20211103-151703.png
Screenshot_20211103-151807.png

Screenshot_20211103-151826.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
In between those tweets he retweeted this, apparently without even understanding it.

Screenshot_20211103-152533.png

The NFL denied his request and has considered him unvaccinated since the start of the season.

I'm not following this story outside of Pat so idk all the facts but it sounds like all the higher ups knew what the deal was and Rodgers just misrepresented his vaccine status to the faggot media. Despite what you may have heard misrepresentation with the media is not only not a felony but it's not even against NFL rules. Being disingenuous with Jay Glazer is worthy of being suspended for a quarter of the season to this SpEd.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In between those tweets he retweeted this, apparently without even understanding it.

View attachment 11699

I'm not following this story outside of Pat so idk all the facts but it sounds like all the higher ups knew what the deal was and Rodgers just misrepresented his vaccine status to the faggot media. Despite what you may have heard misrepresentation with the media is not only not a felony but it's not even against NFL rules. Being disingenuous with Jay Glazer is worthy of being suspended for a quarter of the season to this SpEd.
Thank you was about to add that. If they already treated him as unvaccinated, what's the problem? The team didn't mandate it and they and the league were aware

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
don’t get a vaccine if you aren’t fat or ill. It’s not worth it. You’ll need to get more doses every year for the rest of your life to retain their dubious benefits.

just get the virus and get over it like everyone else does. The average age of covid deaths is higher than the average age of life in general.

if you are a fat slob then lose weight if you care about your health, dont virtue signal about a jab when in your actual life you are a giant fat faggot who can’t stop eating and never works out

G

Thank you was about to add that. If they already treated him as unvaccinated, what's the problem? The team didn't mandate it and they and the league were aware

Apparently he wasn't following the proper proTocol for unvaxxed players. He wasn't wearing a mask when he was supposed to and a few other things.