Piggle Tits went to a lake today (pics)

RobertMewler

Nice making the picture about yourself, stupid:

ku5ghx.png

Glum cunt couldn't enjoy the scenery because he just wanted to scroll through twitter:

dx1rha.png

Standing in front of a tree rather than gazing at the view because of his punchable narcissism:

tn63xc.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Ungrateful fucking swine, not enjoying such a beautiful view of the forest in autumn, must not be as nice to look at as Section 8 housing as far as the eye can see.
Another great job Mews. Travelling Piggy Pat, available now!!
Couple years ago the Mrs. and I went on a trip to Ireland sponsored by the company she worked for, we met a guy who brought along a garden gnome his grandmother gave him that he took along with him on every big trip he took to get a picture of it in different parts of the world; maybe do the same with this little guy, take him along on any excursions or weekend getaways or whatever you guys go to take a pic or two.

RobertMewler

Ungrateful fucking swine, not enjoying such a beautiful view of the forest in autumn, must not be as nice to look at as Section 8 housing as far as the eye can see.
Couple years ago the Mrs. and I went on a trip to Ireland sponsored by the company she worked for, we met a guy who brought along a garden gnome his grandmother gave him that he took along with him on every big trip he took to get a picture of it in different parts of the world; maybe do the same with this little guy, take him along on any excursions or weekend getaways or whatever you guys go to take a pic or two.
Yup, that's the plan. :)

G

Jon and Ade made it to Miami Beach recently. Keep an eye out for them on some upcoming trips...

Screenshot_20211030-211758_Gallery.jpg

Fat Stanley