• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig tries to lie and say that a restaurant is carrying his homemade hot sauce; immediately gets called out

G

1643191187651.png

1643191325740.png

1643191472689.png

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It's probably based on some kind of truth.

He gave a taster of Pat's Own Spicy Swill to a friend (ie local bartender) and, out of politeness, the guy acted as though he'd tried it and he and his boyfriend (interracial) were "Dying to have more!"

By the time Pat is through with the story, he's getting calls at 7am from restaurants across the states dying to get their hands on his special sauce and he's planning to donate 50% of the profits to support the introduction of civil rights for LGBT.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I had to look up that thread on twitter to see how he is acting for myself and it wasn't a disappointment. He is just being an angry cunt of a person as usual but this time talking tough instead of his sassy black speak routine. Rick is spiraling out of control, starting to call people cowards and practically threatening violence. A lot of tweets to report as I feel he isn't using the website in the manner it was imagined, best to have twitter look over them and pass judgement.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Next time we should get him to say what place. He’s obviously lying, but letting his beloved government know about possible infractions is what Rick would want. I’m sure the health department would be interested if we have receipts.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
As pointed out in the other thread about it, this would be highly illegal. He's got no license, he's got no inspected and approved kitchen, no ingredients label, etc.

No restaurant would ever do this because they actually have to know and follow the health codes, unlike this fatty, couch-nesting zilch of a sloth.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
As pointed out in the other thread about it, this would be highly illegal. He's got no license, he's got no inspected and approved kitchen, no ingredients label, etc.

No restaurant would ever do this because they actually have to know and follow the health codes, unlike this fatty, couch-nesting zilch of a sloth.
I live in Louisiana which everyone in the Northeast thinks is a place where people fuck their cousins and ride around swamps on gators, and the health code here says that any products sold in a restaurant have to have an ingredients list and nutritional facts readily available. Also they have to be made in a regularly inspected kitchen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how he thinks anyone would believe a restaurant would just take a hot sauce bottle from a customer and then serve it in their restaurant to the point it’s so popular they need more bottles because everyone is raving about it. Health department should get a tip about this because if it’s true that’s a serious violation. What kind of deranged Mind thinks restaurants would take homemade food products from random customers and then serve.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat clearly has no clue of OSHA and food handlers rules. " Here try this mystery sauce that a some tub-o-shit customer left behind."
I guess he thinks it’s just like how he leaves his books around the bar. In his deranged mind it’s the same thing and believes the entire bar is reading his books and all can’t get enough of his homemade hot sauce. I think Pat is seen as the town retard and everyone just acts polite to his nonsense so he won’t have a retard temper tantrum.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pig really believes that everyone who reads the things he says are retarded. Under no circumstances would a restaurant feed its customers hot sauce that some fat, greasy guy on a scooter left behind.
It really shows his “audience” is severely retarded. Nobody with an IQ above 80 would think that would happen. It’s a sad attempt at a humble brag and made the whole thing up because people on Twitter lost touch with reality years ago. There’s a pandemic going on (WEAR A MASK, CHILD!) but this restaurant is taking home made hot sauce from a random drunk and serving it to their customers.