• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig, the actual cope is convincing yourself everyone else cares about followers

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"They're just jealous. Special Boy."

Screenshot_20220401-230107.jpg

G

You have no blue checkmark, Patrick. You'll never get your blue checkmark back. You don't count as important among the people whose respect you covet the most. They know (and deep down inside you know) that you're a talentless fraud.

Tweets like the one above are such a deep cope.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’m sure that Chipper Jones, who hasn’t played an MLB game since 2012, who hit 468 home runs in his career, whom was elected to the Hall of Fame first ballot with 97.8% of the vote, and whom just wrote an autobiography that sold more copies on its release day than all of Pats books have sold combined, looks back on his career and thinks “my biggest accomplishment is my 1.1 million followers on Twitter” because if he doesent, Piggy thinks he’s the idiot.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If he retweeted that, it means that it really got to him.

Stupid fat pussy bitch Pat can't help but show us all his weak spots. The only thing Pat hates more than responsibility is truth. And the truth is that - yes, most adults have nice, full lives that don't revolve around social media, especially Twitter. No real successful adult stresses about follower count, Likes and retweets, or tout them as any sort of real world accomplishment because - guess what? Twitter isn't real. Follower count, Likes and Retweets have no real value, and can't be used for any real world metrics.

Sorry Pat. For most people, Twitter is a hobby - not a lifestyle. I don't think that they are the aberration. Maybe find something tangible with real world impact / value and real to occupy your time. Twitter has had nothing but adverse effects on your mental and financial health.

G

Without Twitter he would have nothing.

It's really this specific account. He tried starting another one during one of the bans and got maybe 2000-2500 followers. The only reason this account has so many followers is from the Ben Shapiro viral re-tweet. Otherwise he'd probably be at 10k max. That's the only reason he fights so hard to keep this account, that follower count. Subconsciously, he's aware that probably 80%+ of his followers are dormant/inactive accounts. But because the count is still there he can act like he really is a Special Boy.

I would be everything I had that if the stealthygeek Twitter account was gone for good, he'd never come close to 47.5k followers again. His ceiling is probably 25% of that. He's very fat and very bad at Twitter.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
It's really this specific account. He tried starting another one during one of the bans and got maybe 2000-2500 followers. The only reason this account has so many followers is from the Ben Shapiro viral re-tweet. Otherwise he'd probably be at 10k max. That's the only reason he fights so hard to keep this account, that follower count. Subconsciously, he's aware that probably 80%+ of his followers are dormant/inactive accounts. But because the count is still there he can act like he really is a Special Boy.

I would be everything I had that if the stealthygeek Twitter account was gone for good, he'd never come close to 47.5k followers again. His ceiling is probably 25% of that. He's very fat and very bad at Twitter.
Look at how well he did with starting over a marriage after the first one was permanently suspended. Numbers went way down.