• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is upset about the sale of Wordle

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
“Back to DuoLingo for me.”

No, cariño. Vuelve a Hooligan’s, maricon. Abandonaste tu hija…

ABF10501-6B58-4B75-BDB8-B3AEE3AD3A5B.jpeg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
If only Pat could sell Waddle, he could finally afford a V6! I bet that four banger he drives is sluggish as hell with all that blubber behind the wheel.

He’s fat, you know.
What is so bad about salvage title, former rental car V4 Mustangs for the time being, child?

Once Ponald Flump is impeached and imprisoned, our economy will skyrocket as a result under presidents Biden and Kamala.

I'm sorry but not everybody can sell their clean energy businesses right now, cyberatalker. Hush now.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
To larp as a bilingual?
He'd never be able to fake it for a second and even his pig brain understands that. He's barely proficient at being a monolingual speaker, for fuck's sake.

He's literally using Duolingo just to be able to mention he's using Duolingo, in a pathetic attempt to make it look like he's metropolitan and into self-improvement by attempting to learn a (as of yet undisclosed) foreign language.