• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is seething

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
B57BAC9D-D709-483F-AE04-C92F178E4542.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Awww Baby boy that likes to be an asshole on twitter doesnt like when people are being assholes to him on twitter . Pat likes to demand prison to people daily but hates a parody account that responds just like pat. I guess he he really is self hating. So now he spends all day stalking the parody account to respond. He had a busy day doing just that yesterday. Its almost like being a cunt on the internet attracts people that like to call you out and bust your balls.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's crazy how much he simps for that blue checkmark. It has no real world value or meaning, but Twitter is all that he has in his life, so he desperately desires validation for the countless hours he spends doomscrolling, tranny simping, and childing.

Funny thing is that Twitter is slowly MySpace-ing. All the young users went to TikTok, and now all the news stories are about what's happening on TikTok. Twitter is slowly becoming a punchline for its Bizarro World narratives, and the new street shitter CEO is alienating even more users with his absurd decrees. Even FB is having a resurgence of sorts, while Twitter is being viewed (rightfully) as the new Tumblr - overweight dangerhairs, perverts, unemployed losers and people who have made their made up disorders and disabilities their entire identity. Even (M)Anica is trying desperately to make a new persona on Twitch.

It's not 2016 anymore, Pat. Almost everyone has moved on from "Trump bad / Democrat good" simplistic logic, as Biden's tanking approval rating attests. Better get used to a future of red numbers on the Mewler Report. I can't wait for Annabelle to one day see how much harder you worked to regain a stupid, meaningless blue checkmark than you ever did to see her, and how much more it means to you.

You are sincerely a horrible person with zero redeeming features. The only love you have in your heart is for Twitter and fatty foods. Nice meaningless existence, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I would love to see him get blue checked, it would open up a whole new avenue to embarrassing him. It's not 4 years ago, it's post apostlegate and "viral attention" isn't your friend, fatty.

It won't happen though
It's be great to see him get blue check marked finally when Twitter is totally irrelevant, making it pointless