• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is riding high

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
327EFF3E-3BA8-4DBF-A7E7-EEC738946905.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Somewhere in the distance, a Vermeer woodchipper's blades are being honed in anticipation.​

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
What are you so worried about Pat? All we would be doing is collecting intelligence on a military you believe can be neutralized by tactics like paint water balloons. Also, what good is a treaty when one of the members openly undermines it?

Maybe Ukraine could get some of this critical intel that’s been collected by itself or some of the other members such as Canada, the UK, or Germany?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Someone correTly pointed out that we have satellites for this stuff now. Pat, being all-knowing, explained that satellites are inefficient and planes are better

Those are Nazi saTelliTes, cyberatalker. IT is noT my job To keep you abreasT of currenT evenTs.

Wrong, child, I do have a job.

Wrong again, atalker. They can noT see my breasTs from space. Because those are pecks, sweeTie.