• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is on the war path again

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1707219213098.png

I guess when you’ve had mom in law pay your debts and you’re off the hook, you can get back to arguing for American involvement in a European land war. He’s so fucking retarded, it really is something to behold. Europe just gave Ukraine like €50 billion, but we’re supposed to spend more money and put soldiers on the ground, in the air, and the sea.

I wish this fat pig would fly in the mud

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
It's never the young men who will be on the ground who advocate for starting new major wars. Every person I see wanting to send America's sons to go die for jewish banker profits and globohomo in Ukraine is a fat woman, fat jewish banker/journo, or fat faggot just as retarded as Rick.
bWVkaWEvR0ZtaFRQS1dzQUFmU3pyLmpwZw==.jpg

"The politicians who took us to war should have been given the guns and told to settle their differences themselves, instead of organizing nothing better than legalized mass murder." - Harry Patch, last surviving trench combat veteran of WW1 (d. 2009)

G

It's never the young men who will be on the ground who advocate for starting new major wars. Every person I see wanting to send America's sons to go die for jewish banker profits and globohomo in Ukraine is a fat woman, fat jewish banker/journo, or fat faggot just as retarded as Rick.
View attachment 181134

"The politicians who took us to war should have been given the guns and told to settle their differences themselves, instead of organizing nothing better than legalized mass murder." - Harry Patch, last surviving trench combat veteran of WW1 (d. 2009)
It's all so tiring

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Pat can always fly over their and volunteer. I’m sure Lynn would foot a final Pat expense to get that fat idiot out of her and Nikki’s lives
They wouldn't accept him. You now have to have experience as a combat vet in order to be eligible for service in the International Legion. They used to accept more people back in 2022, but they had to change their policy because a bunch of novices kept getting blown up.

The best thing he could hope for is some kind of volunteer gig that's far, far away from the front, but he has no marketable skills and he's too lazy for any kind of manual labor, so I have no clue what that would be. If anything, all the booze and dumplings over there would make him an even an even lazier, fatter fuck.