• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig in a blanket!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You lazy piece of shit, always tweeting on your phone under your pink blankie.

vc88v8.JPG

l7nk8r.JPG

Ohhhh, what's this? You're not on twitter! ONA Forum!? Busted!

1ukmk8.JPG

Blanket in progress last night, glum cunt looking on disapprovingly:

ibwq0e.JPG

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You're the best of us Mews. The thought of you going into a Jo-Ann or Michaels or whatever for some material, the checkout person thinking it's just for some nice craft while you're thinking about the next pig project and how much you hate jews brings a smile to my face.
:image_9251: I absolutely got the clay I used for the "Shithead" sculpture from Jo-Ann lol. I've got thousands of dollars' worth of yarn and materials and have been in a creative rut but Piggy boy has saved the day, inspiring me to make fiber insults.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
This might be your best yet, mews. Truly great art. If we had a few more brothermen contributing we could open up a piggy art store and make faaawkin millions.
Nothing would bring me greater joy than Mewler starting a Piggy brand with these dolls and then watching Rikkki file cease and desist letters claiming his likeness.